[Foundation-l] Five main authors myth

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:12:38 UTC 2007

> I stand corrected. Having now actually downloaded one of the dumps, I
> see it only contains the username of the most recent contributor to an
> article, not previous contributors. That's not good... shouldn't be
> too hard to fix, though - I'll take a look at the relevant code.

Odd... the code to include a list of authors is already there, it's
just not being used. The variable that determines whether or not to
include the list is just set to false, rather than being taken as a
parameter. I'm sending this email to wikitech-l as well, hopefully
someone there can explain why...