[Foundation-l] Alternatives to Cafepress

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Sun Aug 26 17:37:33 UTC 2007

Yes, exactly re fun and teambuilding.  And to that point, one of the benefits of CafePress is actually its findability and ease of use - people expect to find WMF material there, and they do.  (I say this as a person who went and found and  bought our stuff there, long before I ever saw the CP link on our site - I'm probably not alone in that.)

And although I too have heard the complaints about quality, my shirts are holding up fine :-)

Regardless, yes, Vishal has been looking at this, and yes, it has not been a particularly high priority.  Really it's the branding company who will handle it, if we sign with one. They will have the industry knowledge and the relationships to make a recommendation for what's best.

Thanks,
Sue