[Foundation-l] Alternatives to Cafepress

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Sun Aug 26 12:37:10 UTC 2007

Hey all,

Right now we have the Cafepress shop for T-shirts and the like, but in
general the quality of the products that Cafepress produce is pretty
low. I am told that whilst gentoo has a shop there, the conference
organisers actually use a seperate company to produce much the same
thing for the conferences due to the lack of quality described. While
I haven't bought any T-shirts from them thus far, other things I have
bought have been of similar poor quality.

So, do we presently have any alternative ways to get T-shirts? I want one!

Thanks,

Sean