[Foundation-l] Some more Thoughts.

Brian / Talisman mindandme at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 06:51:43 UTC 2007

Ok. I would like to put on 2 Fundraising Events in the Santa Barbara Area, A
show and a dinner and show. And All i need is a nice Press Release and a
Media kit , Just a Website. And all of the expenses will be donated before
the expenses need need to be paid for

A little Background on me, I am a Stage Hypnotist, I Specialize in putting
fundraising events on for non-profits.  There is no financial investment on
your part.

How it works.
1. I will get Company's to sponsor the event. They will donate money and in
return they will have their ad's in the Souvenir program. of the event.  So
Everyone that goes to the 2 events will have there ad.  There are multiple
levels so Big and small companys can donate toward the event.

2. I will sell tickets to the dinner, depending on the initial response  The
Dinner tickets will be around $100. and the Show tickets will be around $7.

I would expect a fairly large attendance given that the name of Wikipedia is
well known.

 Every single dollar that the tickets generate will go directly to
Wikimedia.  Because all of the expences have already been covered by the
souvenir program.

What I need to make this happen
A press Release stating that Wikimedia is doing a  Dinner theater and a
Stage Hypnosis Show, and describing that it has a Souvenir program so
Corporations and businesses can donate, and receve the benifit of
advertising in exchange.  And it should have a phone number to call for more
information.  They can call me at 805-722-7986

I will also need 1more Press Release talking about the dates the show's are
to attend.

It would also be nice to have a Email address @ wikipedia or wikimedia or
something like that.

I don't want to make any promises but i would not be surprised if i can get
upwards of $25,000

It will take about a month to get everything in order.
What do you guys think?

Brian Carpenter
The Talisman
Give me a call if you have any questions.
805-722-7986