[Foundation-l] A general wiki list?

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:05:03 UTC 2007

I think that community needs a general wiki list. Such list would be
used for wiki projects in general, not only for WM projects.

For example, if someone wants to discuss about his/her idea for a new
wiki project, (s)he needs a general place to do that. In general, such
talks on wikipedia-l or foundation-l lists are off topic. Or if people
want to talk in general about wiki projects, it should be discussed
there.

And I think that it should be hosted by WM because it is the center of
wiki world.

Anyone against it? :)