[Foundation-l] Alternative to paypal

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 17:15:53 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Ben alerted us to the Amazon payment API. There is another new kid on the
block; it is the Google checkout system. They provide there system for free
for the whole of 2007. When we would support Google, the money spend on
implementing their system would be earned in less fees.

Also when there is not just Paypal but other systems as well, we can at some
stage go for the organisation that offers the best conditions. This is only
possible when we are able to support the providers of all these systems.

Thanks,
    GerardM

https://*checkout*.*google*.com/