[Foundation-l] WikProject Classroom coordination

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 20:17:38 UTC 2007

With fall semester coming up, now is a good time to let educators know about
one of our resources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Classroom_coordination

This project aims to help professors and teachers who incorporate Wikipedia
editing assignments into their curricula.  Instead of (or as an adjunct to)
regular student term papers, students would make cited improvements to
Wikipedia articles.

How does the Foundation usually get the word out about something like this?
I think the *Chronicle of Higher Education* would be interested in running a
notice if they were informed about the project.  Should I get in touch
with them, or are there others who have contacts already?

Durova