[Foundation-l] Closure of Kanuri Wikipedia

Johannes Rohr jorohr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 21:55:44 UTC 2007

GerardM schrieb:
> Hoi,
> Why not move it back to the Incubator. When it has build up enough steam in
> this environment, it can be made a full wikipedia.

Look at kr.wikipedia.org - after spam cleanup, it is completely empty.
It has no single page in article name space. So there is nothing to be
moved.

However, I was trying not to reopen the whole discussion here, rather I
hoped that I would receive the community's blessing or at least no firm
opposition to finally declaring the discussion about krwiki closed.
Again, the discussion is here:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_closing_projects/Closure_of_Kanuri_Wikipedia

Would list subscribers agree that this discussion can be closed and that
  the final result would be that his edition should be closed?

Thanks,

Johannes