[Foundation-l] Wikipedia:Office Actions

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:19:21 UTC 2007

GerardM wrote:
> Hoi,
> A nice expose that is completely beside the point.
Yes, i disgressed a bit :P

> Your example is about an English language article.
No, it was in spanish (es.wikipedia), as you can see its references are
not on english. Wiki article was deleted.

 > The point of discussion is: do we need to translate policies to other
languages.
> What do you know/care about issues on projects in other languages ?
We don't need to publish it on every project. It encourages "whingering
at Jimmy Wales talk page" (to the office in this case).

However, knowing there's an office to forward "i'll demand you" trolls
can be good.