[Foundation-l] http://wikipedia.org

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 23:51:02 UTC 2007

The page is http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Www.wikipedia.org_template and
you could post a request on the talk page or [[Meta:Babel]]/[[Metapub]]...

When Wikipedias cross the threshold, they should report it themselves like
you are doing it right now... it is hard to monitor all those wikis.

Whenever I add Inuktitut to the list, it does not seem to work.  Can someone
else try it?

Cbrown1023