[Foundation-l] What are the assets of the Foundation, anyway?

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 19 09:59:32 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, Stephen Bain <stephen.bain at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with Mark. This is not an appropriate way for a Board member
> to be talking about a member of the community in a public forum. Nor
> is it made appropriate by hedging it with an apology and then
> proceeding on.

According to that logic, all our processes for warning, blocking or
listing users for incivility are equally inappropriate (or would be
inappropriate for Board members to engage in, based on some notion
that they exist outside the behavioral standards of the regular
community). I stand by my comments; make of them what you will.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic