[Foundation-l] what do we do in the event the Foundation fails? - Re: Pol...

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 19 00:11:03 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, Kelly Martin <kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pardon my French, but you're on crack.
> Excuse me, but are you daft?

You can pardon and excuse, but your tone here is absolutely
unacceptable. Please moderate it; civility is required just as much on
the mailing lists as anywhere else.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic