[Foundation-l] what do we do in the event the Foundation fails? - Re: Policy governance ends

geni geniice at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:27:33 UTC 2007

> Why lug drives around? We can torrent the stuff easily enough.

Because it makes it easy to know who has what.

With torrenting (which won't work to well if you consider how small
the number of likely seeders is) you end up with the situation where
few people download the whole thing and those who do a far number we
wont know. Handing over physical hard drives solves that one to an
extent.

--
geni