[Foundation-l] what do we do in the event the Foundation fails? - Re: Pol...

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 21:59:31 UTC 2007

Legal question. Can a DSO for a 501 c 3 be an overseas organization?

Danny

In a message dated 4/18/2007 5:45:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
notafishz at gmail.com writes:

Errrrr... DSO? Right.

OK, (aliens came in) Foundation is out.  How about we start looking in
our own backyard?
There are eight chapters  to this day, going on 10 to 12 in the next
few months, in 8 (10 to 12)  countries of the world.

Tis gonna take a lot of resources to put down  every Wikimedia
organisation  one.after.the.other.