[Foundation-l] Policy governance ends

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 13:16:11 UTC 2007

Delirium wrote:
> daniwo59 at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> This seems like a futile exercise. The appearance it gives is that you  don't
>> know what you are doing. As for the executive, perhaps things did not get
>> done because it was not empowered to do them.
>>

> This must be the 4th or 5th of these sorts of "Danny dislikes Anthere"
> passive-aggressive emails.  This nonsense is getting tiresome.  If you
> have actual criticisms to make, make them.  If not, kindly do take your
> personal disputes elsewhere.
>
> -Mark

As far as I know, I have no *personal* disputes with Danny, so I am not
sure what we could put "elsewhere". There is no "Danny dislikes Anthere"
in my world.

I am more the recipiendary of many months of frustration from his part;
either because I am the chair of the organisation;
or more likely because I am the only one on the board currently raising
governance questions publicly and trying to discuss these issues openly
(great opportunity to vent).

I am fine with criticism of proposals.

I am not happy with personnal attacks. It is damaging us. Not only me,
but us. Because there is only so much personnal attacks I am going to
take. When I am spoken this way, my patience wears thin, I start
answering shortly, I get rude to my co-board members, I might consider
stopping discussing governance publicly entirely, or I might quit.