[Foundation-l] Language subcommittee vs Montenegrin language - show time over again

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:57:12 UTC 2007

Hi Darko,

May I suggest you continue building the wiki offsite? Although not an
official "Wikipedia", it will be just as useful. You can call it
something like "Wiki Enciklopedija" or "Crnogorski Enciklopedija" or
"CGPedija".

This was done several times in the past, by the Wallons and the
Taiwanese, and it worked well for them. wiki.itam.ws should be just as
good as cg.wikipedia.org, I think.

Mark

On 13/04/07, Darko Bulatovic <mail at itam.ws> wrote:
> Gerard,
>
> I just wanted to tell you that your actions devastated our efforts to
> gather people around wikipedia, if that really has any value to you and
> other members of LSC.
>
> Thank you
>
> Darko

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.