[Foundation-l] Language subcommittee vs Montenegrin language - show time over again

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Fri Apr 13 11:39:19 UTC 2007

Brianna: I was talking about American English/British English, the
Chinese scripts on one zh.wikipedia, German German/Austrian German/Swiss
German/South Tyrol German, European Spanish/various South American
Spanish varieties etc. and these varieties are quite different depending
on their different development.

In many cases, in the past, Wikipedias were created that could have
co-existed and co-operated on one Wikipedia. Now: we are not talking
about what was, but what is going to be. So if there is such a
similarity that it makes sense to co-operate and not multiply wikipedias
that is the way to go.

Just saw that Gerard answered something similar ... well, so no need to
go ahead and duplicate things said :-)

Ciao, Sabine