[Foundation-l] Language subcommittee vs Montenegrin language - show time over again

Darko Bulatovic mail at itam.ws
Fri Apr 13 08:35:00 UTC 2007

Sabine Cretella wrote:

> Montenegrin is being requested because of political reasons and that is
> understandable quite clearly from various posts about the request on
> foundation list.

I asked you and other members of LSC to give any proof that request was
based on political reasons. You gave none, instead you asked me is there
TV manuals on Montenegrin language????

Please elaborate this statement. It shouldn't be hard for you as I see
you are quite repetitive and sure in your statement. If you don't find
your self that you are obligated, fine, just say it.

And I am sorry for your problems no mater if you don't see any relevance
in problems of others even if you participate in them :) And please when
you find time, answer me questions that you missed this time in hurry.

Wish you good work!

Darko

Reference on former discusion:
Nov 30, 2006, 6:01 PM