[Foundation-l] Language subcommittee vs Montenegrin language - show time over again

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Fri Apr 13 07:33:50 UTC 2007

Read my post on foundation list from 2 December - there we stated what
you should do.

The decision was and still is: Montenegrin can happily co-exist on one
wikipedia with Serbian. If it is a matter of script: automatic
conversion can be implemented like it is done for other wikipedias.
Montenegrin is being requested because of political reasons and that is
understandable quite clearly from various posts about the request on
foundation list.

We deal with languages, not with politics.

So I repeat one sentence of my post in December:
So please: instead of going ahead creating unneccessary problems, help
to find a way to integrate people on the Serbian wikipedia.

We haveONE English wikipedia, ONE German wikipedia, ONE Chinese
wikipedia, ONE Spanish wikipedia, ONE Portuguese wikipedia etc. and they
all are able to co-operate within their variations - so we simply expect
the same from you.

/me going back to work.

Thank you!

Sabine