[Foundation-l] governance

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:18:28 UTC 2007

I didn't think about power to close, for example, German Wikinews. Of
course, there should be a procedure before any decision. However, at
the some level in the decision making process we need some expertize.
And Board is not expert body, but political body. At least, cases like
Klingon Wiktionary should pass through Lang SubCom which should say
what it thinks about the case. This would relax Board.