[Foundation-l] governance

cohesion cohesion at sleepyhead.org
Tue Apr 10 21:57:09 UTC 2007

On 4/10/07, Jeff V. Merkey <jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com> wrote:
> It may be a good idea to air this type of stuff privately in the
> future.   The public posting sends a message of some sort
> of in-fighting as an external message to observers, which I know you do
> not intend.

I don't know. It's pretty obvious that the foundation is going through
some changes right now. I personally am happy to see that people are
thinking of solutions. This seems like a very good plan on initial
reading, and it was certainly presented in a kind way. I prefer the
transparency, differences in opinion don't imply fighting.

Judson
[[:en:User:Cohesion]]