[Foundation-l] Languages files

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 23:54:57 UTC 2007

I imagine most people on the Incubator do not read foundation-l.

The choices seem rather obvious to me.

Latgalian: Start out with Latvian
Saterfrisian: Start out with German
Palatinian: Start out with German
Ottoman: Start out with Turkish
etc.

But I would recommend asking people actually at the incubator, for
example Pyt Kramer for Saterlandic.

Mark

On 06/04/07, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> We now have a procedure on how we can get new language files in the
> Incubator. What we now need is to know is if people want to start with
> the English language for their initial start or with another language.
> We can imagine that you want to start for Ottoman Turk with either Arab
> or Turkish. For Palatinate German it could be better to start with German.
>
> Please let me know within a week what you want for this and we will
> accommodate you in this way.
>
> For the Kabyle language we will use the work that is currently done in
> BetaWiki. It is not sensible to start with a Kabyle file now in the
> Incubator. We do not want to do things twice..
>
> Thanks,
>     GerardM

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.