[Foundation-l] Languages files

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:53:18 UTC 2007

Hoi,
We now have a procedure on how we can get new language files in the
Incubator. What we now need is to know is if people want to start with
the English language for their initial start or with another language.
We can imagine that you want to start for Ottoman Turk with either Arab
or Turkish. For Palatinate German it could be better to start with German.

Please let me know within a week what you want for this and we will
accommodate you in this way.

For the Kabyle language we will use the work that is currently done in
BetaWiki. It is not sensible to start with a Kabyle file now in the
Incubator. We do not want to do things twice..

Thanks,
     GerardM