[Foundation-l] Proposed overhaul of Meta

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:12:37 UTC 2007

I withdraw my entire proposal except the whole improving Meta:Index thing,
since I'd rather be banned than see it not improved. (Also, it doesn't seem
to be very active.) The naming is another issue, as I hadn't thought of the
whole implications of English names. (Incidentally, "Meta", "pub", "Babel",
and "Babylon" are all English words.) We could probably figure something
out.

Also, I do not endorse the attacks on Meta by David Gerard. I expect at
least some level of maturity from people who claim Foundation-wide titles.