[Foundation-l] A successful request not yet fulfilled

Luiz Augusto lugusto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:40:35 UTC 2007

On 4/2/07, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I also agree with this, and see no need to merge the
> process into Incubator.
>
> Birgitte SB

Sorry, but I don't see anyone trying to move text units from the
[[:oldwikisource:]] to the [[:incubator:]]. I think that [[:oldwikisource:]]
is working as a great place for texts with no sufficient users to make a new
community getting hosted *and* a Incubator-like for new Wikisource wikis and
no one (neither I) is trying to change it.

I have proposed at
http://wikisource.org/wiki/Wikisource:Scriptorium#Wikisource:Language_domain_requests_versus_m:Meta:Language_proposal_policyto
move the *requests* for new Wikisources to the Meta-Wiki, due to the
current delay to open any new wikis using a simple vote. I'm dejected to see
someone requesting to open a new wiki since the July 2006 and up today
voting on it [1], awainting to start to work on a specific wiki.

[1]
http://wikisource.org/w/index.php?title=Wikisource:Language_domain_requests&diff=next&oldid=215486