[Foundation-l] Report on board meeting in Florida

Yann Forget yann at forget-me.net
Sun Apr 1 18:12:09 UTC 2007

Hello,

Thanks for your mail. It is always interesting to know what's going on
inside the organisation.

Florence Devouard a écrit :
> Hello community,

(...)

I don't have anything to say or ask except about this point:

* further work on license issues (details confidential)

I don't understand several things here. What could be confidential about
licence issues? May be not knowing for which material licence is
discussed explains that. I suppose that if it would about a licence for
the project the community would be involved. I don't even understand why
the board needs to discuss licence issues. The only recent issue I know
of is the adoption are the license policy, and I don't see what could be
confidential about that.

Well, if it is really confidential, don't tell us. Consider that I am
just thinking alone loudly. ;o)

> Thanks
>
> Florence Devouard

Best regards,