[Foundation-l] Corporate vanity policy enforcement

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 22:11:19 UTC 2006

> On 9/29/06, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 29/09/06, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:

> > "Sorry, you can't have your article unless you apply *this* magic
> > trick we mention on a page you didn't read, did you."

> you don't get that becuase the only way to get to a page that allows
> you to create a new page is to click a redlink.
> You can't create an article that no one else wants without editing an
> existing article that someone might care about.

Or adding a link to an existing article.

You seem to be assuming the marketers of ill faith will be too thick
to apply the same procedure to create an article that an editor of
good faith would.

Could it be that there is no technical trick that will stop a marketer
of ill faith without stopping editors and newbies of good faith the
same or worse?

Think!

- d.