[Foundation-l] Oscars photographer?

Nicholas Moreau nicholasmoreau at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 22:59:56 UTC 2006

 <foundation-l at wikimedia.org>Are you interested in red carpet photography,
or reporting on the Academy Awards? I'm trying to get one reporter for
Wikinews, and one photographer for Wikimedia Commons/Wikinews/Wikipedia into
the whole red carpet/backstage stuff. Press credentials for the Oscars are
being released '''now''', so we need to act fast.

I'm looking for someone that is clearly reliable, if not skilled with the
camera. Being an entertainment buff with a good memory for famous faces is a
big plus (so you don't miss stars, and shoot photos of random people), and
living in or around California, particularly in or around Los Angeles are
also big pluses. The photographer is my main concern, the reporter is less
critical

Post your reply info and a sample <gallery> of four photos, at least one has
to be of a human, and at least one has to have been taken in natural light,
and at least one photo has to have been taken in artificial light. Don't
want to upload to Wikipedia? Email me the samples. Submit your interest or
questions to http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/user_talk:zanimum
<foundation-l at wikimedia.org>Nick