[Foundation-l] New Extension Written - WikiLogic

Jason Schulz jschulz_4587 at msn.com
Mon Sep 25 21:59:13 UTC 2006

As a developer at least on the client side, I'd be interested in looking
into this WikiLogic. I'd post on the talk page but it is still not yet
active.

This seems like an interesting alternative over just adding more items to
the cluttered wiki mark up box.

It would be nice to have some sort of unified forum to discuss extensions
before even asking developers, as they are often busy and unwilling to
impliment something that may not have wide support/use.