[Foundation-l] RfC: Key priorities for my work

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 15:32:36 UTC 2006

On 24/09/06, Anthere <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Angela wrote:

>  > Make sure committees aren't going astray.
>  > In conjunction with the chapter's committee, make sure every chapter
>  > is allowed official recognition and have a clear process for obtaining
>  > that (Wikimedia UK is still denied this recognition).

> As David extremely well explained, the next step is in the UK
> organisation hands. Not a board member hands.

I am now told by more than one person that this is not the case at all
and to stop spreading misinformation. Which would require me to have
the non-misinformation. Presumably there's some reason a press contact
shouldn't have that in the first place. I'll leave the rest of the
world to work that out and get back to me.

- d.