[Foundation-l] Farewell

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 13:34:42 UTC 2006

I rarely do this, but this time I wholeheartedly agree with Erik. Kizu, please don't leave for
good. We need you here; your help with elections and translation has been completely invaluable.
That said, you certainly do deserve a WikiBreak - the stress of the past weeks must have been
enormous.

With love,

mav