[Foundation-l] Farewell

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 04:26:23 UTC 2006

Kizu,

please do not leave. Your work during this election has been immensely
valuable. I realize it was also extremely stressful, and perhaps some
time away from the wiki is a good idea. But please do not leave the
Wikimedia community. We all greatly value and appreciate your
contributions. Of course you didn't vandalize anything!

Know that besides the friendships you have, there's a lot of new ones
waiting to be made. I'd love to get to know you better at the next
Wikimania.

*hugs*
--
Peace & Love,