[Foundation-l] Candidate statements

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 23:46:46 UTC 2006

> If you mean the talk pages, those are intended to work out the nuances of
> articles. In effect, they are an essential--integral--part of article building.
> If you mean policy pages, they are a small percentage of our 1.3 million
> article  pages. Other than that, I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you?

Also, user pages, user subpages, user talk, templates, categories,
portals, images and other files and their descriptions, guidelines,
essays, proposals, FAC. RfA, AfD, other "votes" and discussions,
interface pages, help pages, draft articles, archives, WikiProjects,
vandalism reports, mediation, arbitration, other committees, etc, etc.
Articles only make up 25% of the English Wikipedia.

Angela.