[Foundation-l] Candidate statements

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 23:27:07 UTC 2006

In a message dated 9/21/2006 7:02:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
2.718281828 at gmail.com writes:

Not  while on mailing lists, we're not; certainly not on this one.

But  consider Wikipedia: the vast majority of pages are not in the  main
namespace.  Is this in accordance with, or in opposition to,  the
natural order of what we are supposed to be busy  doing?

++SJ

If you mean the talk pages, those are intended to work out the nuances of
articles. In effect, they are an essential--integral--part of article building.
If you mean policy pages, they are a small percentage of our 1.3 million
article  pages. Other than that, I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you?

Danny