[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Wikimedia Board Elections

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 07:31:05 UTC 2006

"I do not think it should count against her that she is an English
Wikipedian."

It could, if it turns out she is oblivious to issues in totally different
projects, such as the contentless Akan Wikipedia that doesn't even have an
admin to clean up the project. (I am not saying she isn't, I don't know if
she is or not.) We shouldn't even be considering what projects people are a
part of -- it's all about the Wikimedia.