[Foundation-l] Machine translation, Wikipedia and WiktionaryZ

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Tue Sep 12 08:08:33 UTC 2006

Dear Jeff,
Dear all,

Thank you Jeff for granting us GFDL license for the list :-)

Well if some of you want to work on the list and you have questions on
how to do that within WiktionaryZ, please contact me.

I had to further subdivide it since otherwise the server would have had
some problems, but the original four pages are kept there as they were.
Please start from here:
http://www.wiktionaryz.org/MachineTranslation_preparation

Starting to wok with the material brought up some thoughts and
considerations which I wrote down on the wz-blog:
http://wiktionaryz.blogspot.com/2006/09/wiktionaryz-and-machine-translation.html

Sorry for taking some time.

Best wishes from Italy!

Sabine