[Foundation-l] Observer story on China and Wikipedia

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:52:47 UTC 2006

> Even North Korea doesn't discriminate against
> us; apparently it just blocks everything.

Generally agreed with slight difference <grin>. As I watched a TV
documentary in Japan, we cannot say if they block anything. In this
show, they interviewed at a certain universitiy, faculty of
technology, and all PCs were simply accessible only to the intranet. I
bet my two yen for that most of North Korean residents don't know us,
unless visitors told them about us ......

--
Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org