[Foundation-l] Hi, Jimmy Wales, Is there inspectors to investigate admins?

valdelli at bluemail.ch valdelli at bluemail.ch
Sun Sep 10 09:18:02 UTC 2006

In Wikipedia no people control other people because Wikipedia is
collaborative.

I know that people who write something like I have read in your
email should make a big effort to understand Wikipedia's philosophy
but Wikipedia accepts also "stupid" criticism.

I think you should start from ABC... a good first step is to read
this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikiquette it could be
helpful also for your inner growth.

Bye

Ilario