[Foundation-l] Can a wikimedia-b list be setup

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 18:01:33 UTC 2006

IANAL, but assuming there is a liability issue.  We
should create a business list or perhaps a "content
re-user" list and leave it unmoderated.  Re-affirm in
the sign-up message for this list that it is an open
discussion list and that official requests should be
sent to Foo at wikimedia or whereever they should go.  I
strongly disagree with the Foundation paying someone
to moderate a public email list.

Birgitte SB

--- "Jeff V. Merkey" <jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com>