[Foundation-l] Can a wikimedia-b list be setup

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:46:46 UTC 2006

Hmmm, who are you referring to as "someone of the foundation who
should be moderating the list"? I don't think that someone is
availeble, especially when I see how much work they already have.
Further I find it hard to imagine business-proposals that should be
discussed on some list, but not by the Wikimedia-communities. If the
argument would be "high-traffic" I could follow your redenation,
although I would have still my doubts, but I am afraight I lost you
here totally. You seem to suggest either that you want to discuss
things behind the back of the communities because they would be
disturbing the process, but then I am wondering why it should be on a
emaillist at all, or you seem to suggest that the communities are
anyway incompetent to understand or discuss the proposals, and I find
that very insulting to the people who make up these communities.
Maybe you could clarify which of the two you mean, or which other
meaning you had in mind.

Lodewijk