[Foundation-l] Edits by project and country of origin

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 20:13:59 UTC 2006

On 05/09/06, Aphaia <aphaia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some will be improved with good promotion, others will need efforts
> extended from our virtualworld community. And it would be a possible
> task and challange for the Foundation, but for that, a careful and
> thoughtful approach, collaboration of other organizations both local
> and global etc will be expected.

Has anyone asked Free Software Foundation India if they're interested
in this? It's not absolutely part of their primary mission, but open
content is quite related to open software, and it's under the GFDL,
which is an FSF licence; and pride in local content can be developed
into pride in local software (under a free licence), not least in
helping Mediawiki localisation.

- d.