[Foundation-l] Sep11Wiki cleanup effort closed; wiki locked again

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Mon Oct 30 17:57:51 UTC 2006

Erik Moeller wrote:

>Thanks to the amazing efforts of many volunteers -- Fang Ali,
>Timichal, Timrem, Draicone, Lorenzarius, Ore4444, Trodel, Cool Cat,
>and possibly others -- the Sep11Wiki has been pushed into a shape that
>I think it can be published independently as a static website,
>including a new logo. As I've mentioned before, Jeff Merkey has
>volunteered to host it at sep11memories.org. Hopefully, the wiki will
>be moved in the next few days; it is now again locked for editing.

Erik

The new wiki and domain can be brought online immediately as soon as you
direct
me to do so.

I am ready to receive the content and will post the newest dump. Please
let me know
which XML dump to post and I will move and maintain the site
indefinitely. Also,
I will mail the WikiSysop passwords to Danny, Brad, and yourself and you
may appoint
others at your discretion to oversee and manage the site remotely if needed.

Jeff