[Foundation-l] Board officers elected; Anthere is Chair!

ATR alex756 at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 28 01:21:17 UTC 2006

Let's not forget that Jimbo is a "life member" of the WMF and will always be
remembered as the founder of the WMF (as opposed to his role as founder of
Wikipedia and the impetus for many sister projects):
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_bylaws#C._LIFE_MEMBERSHIP:

Good luck to Anthere and all the new officers of the Foundation Board!

Alex T. Roshuk
member: Legal Department, Chair pro tempore, Fundraising Committee
(original drafter of WMF bylaws)