[Foundation-l] Report from Frankfurt - October 2006

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Oct 28 00:47:53 UTC 2006

On 10/28/06, Erik Zachte <erikzachte at infodisiac.com> wrote:
> You were asked to act as official messenger. You delivered the message, or
> so it seemed. I asked for more. Would you have added something like 'More to
> come..' I would have reacted differently or quite possibly not at all yet.

Oscar is not to blame. We (Board) should have responded earlier to
clarify this. My personal apologies as Board member for not doing so.
At least one follow-up report will indeed come, clarifying the
specific work that is to be done (what, by whom, by what date).
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

Member, Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise stated, all views or opinions expressed
in this message are solely my own and do not represent an official
position of the Wikimedia Foundation or its Board of Trustees.