[Foundation-l] Dream a little...

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 19:04:25 UTC 2006

On 10/16/06, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I will not pretend to really understand this stuff.
> However Wikitex uses Lillypond and brion has marked
> Lillypond "wontfix"  because it is inherently unsafe.
> But if the Wikitex thing is really something different
> please forgive my confusion.

Wikitex jumps through a **lot** of hoops to make its use of lilypond safe.

The question of the efforts taken being sufficient is a matter which
is open to debate. (It should be, built it's a lot of complexity to
audit).

This is why a stab proof jacket is a hard prerequisite for getting
this support, probably a lot of patience, etc..