[Foundation-l] Proposed guidelines in our IRC channels

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 08:18:37 UTC 2006

Maybe it would be a good idea to set up an international semi-official
help-channel? That way channels don't have to be split up, and there is a
larger chance there will hbe someone. In that channel there could be
stricter guidelines (I think those are better as rules) and only on-topic
help-talk. Pages could direct there, with the notice, that if there is
nobody in a preferred language available, you copuld check the "
unofficial"  channel #wikipedia-es , #wikipedia-nl etc.

Greetz, lodewijk