[Foundation-l] Age?

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 20:00:49 UTC 2006

Well, the only limit as far as I know is that you have to be able to
type usefull information. Children can do that sometimes even ebtetr
as elder people. In principle there is afaik no age limit on reading
or writing for the wikimedia projects (what is waht you mean I
guess?), especially because we don't are able to check that age, nor
should it be necessairy.

Greetings, Lodewijk