[Foundation-l] FUCK OFF!

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 6 12:39:00 UTC 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 03:39:22PM +0200, Andre Engels wrote:
> Well, I don't know which Wikipedia you are on... Sure, discussion is a
> strongpoint, but mostly they just function by giving the side who
> happens to be in favor of the status quo a reason to revert everything
> the other side does for not following due process and flaming over
> such actions.

Well, come on over to the english wikipedia, where we work by consensus
and where we have a rule called "ignore all rules". Of course, some
people are working hard to undermine that and take control of the wiki,
so ... well there you go. Maybe you can help me at least save
en.wikipedia? :-)

> The current issue is that apparently on the Dutch Wikipedia proposing
> that some page should be deleted is enough to be flamed at.

Oh, that's useful information. Which page is causing the trouble?

read you soon,
	Kim.
--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72