[Foundation-l] UMP Convention

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 10:04:13 UTC 2006

Hoi,
Making Commons searchable is becoming doable with the WiktionaryZ/Wikidata
technology. How it can be done has been described in an article on Meta(1}.
It does require substantial further development. We have asked one of our
partners if they are interested in funding this. The key thing would be to
make Commons searchable for people with a diverse language background.
Development could start in December.
Thanks,
    GerardM

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Using_Ultimate_Wiktionary_for_Commons