[Foundation-l] Club Membership

ROSC Club Director resourcesofsheboygan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 16:12:20 UTC 2006

The Resources of Sheboygan Club will do anything we can do to help Wiki. That even means donating money.

Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:  Some people fail to grasp the level of passion that many of our
participants feel about advertising. They need to be reminded that a
few years ago a significant group broke away at the mere suggestion that
the site might carry advertising. The ads never happened, but the group
still broke away.

Ec